LINPS physicians have helped thousands of patients regain normal functioning and resume their lives.
Spinal and brain surgery require extreme precision due to the complexities of these areas and should only be performed by a highly experienced and well-trained neurosurgeon.
At LINPS, our team of doctors is dedicated to improving patient outcomes, reducing recovery times, and allowing patients to resume their lives. We care. We provide excellent pre- and post-operative care and welcome treatment related questions.
- Back Pain – read article
- Arm/Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica – view video
- Spinal Stenosis – view video
- Disc Herniation – view video
- Degenerative Disc Disease – view video
- Compression Fracture
- Stroke & Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors – read article | view video
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – read article | view video
- Pituitary Tumors – read article
- Brain Disorders – view video
- Spine Disorders – view video