Knowledge is Power
The doctors at Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists believe that knowledge is power. We have provided a library of informative articles and educational videos to help our patients better understand their conditions and methods of treatment.
- Back Pain – read article
- Arm/Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica – view video
- Spinal Stenosis – view video
- Disc Herniation – view video
- Degenerative Disc Disease – view video
- Compression Fracture
- Spinal Tumors
- Brain Tumors – read article | view video
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – read article | view video
- Pituitary Tumors – read article
- Brain Disorders – view video
- Spine Disorders – view video
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion – view video
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery – view video
- Image Guided Brain Surgery
- X-Stop Procedure – read article | view video
- EMG Diagnostics
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy – read article
- Lumbar Laminectomy – read article | view video
- Lumbar Spinal Fusion / Pedicle Screw Fixation / Fusion – read article | view video
- Cervical Discectomy and Fusion – read article | view video
- Cervical Laminectomy – read article | view video
- Interventional Pain Management
- And more
- Do I need to see a neurosurgeon?
- How do choose the right neurosurgeon?
- Traumatic brain injury: present and future.
- I have arthritis in my neck.
- I have a herniated disc in my back!
- Painful walking or standing: a possible sign of lumbar canal stenosis.
- Pituitary tumors: all you need to know.
- Good Samaritan offers innovative solution for a common spinal condition.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Lower back pain: prevention and treatment.
- Understanding brain tumors.
- What do I do if my child suffers from a concussion?
- My vision is deteriorating!
- A pain in the Neck!
- What you need to know about Sciatica.
To access our video library, click here.